- Cats are not the enemy, cars are.
2. There is no “How To…” manual, just a series of CliffNote pamphlets.
3. Manners trump bravado every time.
4. There is a litmus test for the perfect PH balance in your dog’s poo.
5. Acupuncture is one way to go. Not my first choice but it is an option.
6. Running is great exercise for you and your dog.
7. I feed my dog Taste of the Wild
8. “Cookie,” is a great name for dog treats so you can say “who wants a coooookie?”
9. Not all dogs need to be handled.
10. All dogs do go to heaven.
One thought on “10 Things Every Dog Owner Needs to Know”
Whoa, this is great information! I will come here for all my dog questions and to gather general knowledge. Thanks for posting!